ExtremeGamers
Visit our new site: http://forum.exgamers.net
ExtremeGamers
ExtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExtremeGamers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.

Go down 
+7
sowwe
iDied
Injected
Linear88
Deanadra
linman2
HolyNinja
11 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Host
HolyNinja

Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Empty
PostSubject: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Future/Current Staff

Before Beta 4, the ExtremeGamers staff really didn't take their job seriously. A lot of the GM's were just going into the games and having fun (Including me). We need to take our job seriously, you applied for this, if you can't handle it, then we encourage you to resign. There are plenty of other people worthy enough of being a Game Master.

There were so many reports that were never resolved. One day there were about 23, I went ahead and went through everyone of them. It took me about 2 hours to do this. We had I think 2 GM's at this time.

Another problem, you need to have at least 2 hours a day to come on the forums, or in game. A lot of the Game Master's were way too busy.

Also, many of us weren't using proper grammar, which makes us look highly unprofessional. We need to fix that.

Some GM's were going into games, and using staff weapons. which is STRICTLY prohibited. Staff weapons are for Event use only.

There was a lot of flaming and egoing in the server that was never dealt with, even when the GM's were in the game with the player's that were doing this. I guess they "let it slide". That's not happening anymore, read the rules, and enforce them. No matter what. Even if you're hated for doing it, its your job.

What I'm trying to say is, buckle down. Do your job. If you can't, then simply quit.
Back to top Go down
linman2
Mastery
linman2

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 pm

This isn't important to me at the moment but in the future it will, cause i will become a staff watch me lmao Smile . i also agree that i don't see gamemaster on alot i barely see them on the forum. I think that maybe the game is being update there off taking there time relaxing Razz
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
Owner
Deanadra

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah, just about makes me realize what an idiot I was being during that time.

Good post mate, makes us think and change.
Back to top Go down
Linear88
Owner
Linear88

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:07 am

I agree with your post, but I've never had enough time to progress a lot on the server because:

Quote :
A lot of the Game Master's were way too busy.

Besides being an Owner of a network, I have to deal with reports, development, management, and so on.
Most of the game masters do not have prior experience, play around, and even send items to themselves, for their own use.
This actually hinders the progress of the server itself, as work is not evenly distributed among the staff community.

I will be rebuilding the staff team (I'm mentioning this again), as most of the GameMasters are always "busy". (Playing other games, school, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Injected
Spammer
Injected

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am

mm, This is something that was bound to happen. The staff was much to relaxed with the rules most of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://exgamers.darkbb.com/forum.htm
iDied
Epic
iDied

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Well i am busy like hell.Plus my comp broke so it may take a while.(buying new harddrive im begging my parents like hell).But i'll be on forums.
Back to top Go down
linman2
Mastery
linman2

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 pm

i'm always on the forum since the game isn't done Smile. well starting the day i came back Smile

Last edited by linman2 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sowwe
Advanced
sowwe

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I definitly agree with the staff wep and its wrong uses

which i think should be given to only event managers

i dont see why gm have to have the staff weps

We have to give them chances to also be a staff

cause be learn from our mistakes

Rebuilding our staff might not be the best soloution

But i have no power over that so

Have Fun Guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
HolyNinja
EG Gunz Host
HolyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 pm

sowwe wrote:
I definitly agree with the staff wep and its wrong uses

which i think should be given to only event managers

i dont see why gm have to have the staff weps

We have to give them chances to also be a staff

cause be learn from our mistakes

Rebuilding our staff might not be the best soloution

But i have no power over that so

Have Fun Guys ^_^

I don't think we're having event managers
Back to top Go down
sowwe
Advanced
sowwe

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm

eh yea i have heard
Back to top Go down
Injected
Spammer
Injected

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah, if I am not mistaken GM was kinda like an event master. But they needed another GM/Admin... The spots will be thought out I am sure if they decided to go that down that road.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Head Admin
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 am

GM = part of staff
STAFF weapons.

Captain Obvious just left the building.
Back to top Go down
Deanadra
Owner
Deanadra

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm

I have actually been ,busy, but not busy enough to not be on as much as I am.
Back to top Go down
Andy
GameMaster
GameMaster
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm

W'ell just see how it goes when beta 4 comes out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
linman2
Mastery
linman2

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 pm

i agree with andy cause when beta 4 come out they might rejoin and quit like other games there playing and stuff and play eg-gunz well that what i think.
Back to top Go down
Christina
Epic
Christina

Location : On Top of a roof aiming a sniper rifle at your head

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Good luck GMS and even though i'm not a staff member i will do my best to enforce these rules.
Back to top Go down
linman2
Mastery
linman2

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 pm

what gms?
Back to top Go down
Injected
Spammer
Injected

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
djrox2kool
Beginner
djrox2kool

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:29 am

I will work to my fullest potential after i finish my exams Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.   Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention ExtremeGamers Staff Members.
Page 1 of 1